Welcome to this amazing two-story Cape Cod style luxury home in a secluded hilltop setting of Westside Alamo located on an almost one-acre parcel. Escape from the hustle and bustle as you find yourself surrounded by nature, open space, fresh air and quietness.
Inside the main great room, you will find soaring vaulted ceilings & skylights flooding the living room with light. Pella windows and Andersen French doors provide extensive views of the lush landscaping. Soaring Oaks and Japanese Maples canopy the property, decks & patios surround this home enticing you outside.
The main floor consists of a refreshed eat-in chef's kitchen with Sub-Zero fridge, butcher block island with gas stove top, double ovens and a brand-new wine fridge. Off the kitchen is a raised formal dining room with steps down to the great room with a remote-controlled gas fireplace. A large separate media room is the perfect place to watch movies or take in the spectacular views. A separate office and half bath near the attached two car garage with workshop complete this level.
On the upper level you will find two primary bedroom suites on opposite ends of the floor with modern remodeled bathrooms with walk in showers and stunning finishes. Two additional bedrooms with a shared bath and a remodeled laundry room with side-by-side washer/dryer complete this floor.
Various recent updates abound including new primary bathroom, a kitchen refresh, refinished wood floors and deck, and a freshly painted interior.
Enjoy a tremendous back yard with expansive views overlooking Las Trampas Hills and picturesque sunsets. Complete with a covered gazebo which creates a year-round outdoor living space with accent lighting, electric ceiling heaters, outdoor Sunbrite TV, and a large swim spa.
Privacy abounds as you are one with nature, yet only a five minutes' drive to all of the shops and restaurants in downtown Walnut Creek and Alamo, as well as the 680/24 highway interchange, Walnut Creek BART station, and the Iron Horse Trail.
- High Ceilings with Skylights
- Oversized Double Pained Windows
- Large Lot
- All Bathrooms Recently Renovated
- Open Floor Plan
- Endless Mountain Views
- Quiet and Private
- Walk-in Closets
- Large Refreshed Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- New Wine Refrigerator
- Half Bath on Main Level
- Dual Zone Water-heaters
- Dual Zone HVAC with Nest Thermostats
- Extensive Attic Storage Spaces
- Renovated Laundry Room
- Side-by-Side Washer and Dryer
- Large Garage with Workshop Area
- Ample Guest Parking in Driveway & Street
- Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Under Seating Storage Benches
- Built-in Safe in Media Room
- Lush Gardens in a Professionally Designed Yard
- Surrounded by Giant Heritage Oaks & Soaring Japanese Maples
- Anderson French Doors Opening to Deck/Yard
- Southwest Facing with Incredible Views
- Sprawling Private Outdoor Space perfect for Year-Round Activities
- Refinished Redwood Decks
- Automatic Outdoor Lighting
- Heated Outdoor Covered Cabana
- Large Swim Spa/Splash Pool
- Zen Water Fountain
- Wi-Fi-enabled Automatic Sprinkler System
- Fenced Dog Run
- Invisible Fence with Secure Pet Door
- Shopping and Restaurants just 5 Minutes Away